Longridge is the trading style of Walter Edgecombe Limited. Walter Edgecombe started Longridge in 2003 and quickly built up a reputation of excellence in panelbeating, painting and engineering. With no job too big or to small Longridge provides the following business activities to Central Hawkes Bay (CHB), Waipukurau, Waipawa, Takapau, OngaOnga, Otane, Porangahau, Elsthorpe, Argyll and surrounding districts.
Panelbeating, Automotive Painting, Engineering, Industrial Coatings, Sandblasting, Salvage, Tow Bar Installation, Exhaust and Muffler Repairs, Rust and WOF Repairs. Repairs, maintenance and installations to Motorhomes, Caravans and Horse Coaches. 24/7 Salvage and towing.
• Members of: Collision Repair Association (CRA), MTA & Site Safe.
• Customer base: Private, trade, industrial & insurance.
• Business hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 am to 5.00 pm. Saturday & Sunday by arrangement (Salvage 24/7).
Collision Repair Guarantee
Longridge certifies that the standard of workmanship and materials used in the panel repairs and the painting of customers’ vehicles are of the highest quality, subject to the constraints set by your insurers, and that they comply with the manufacturer’s specification(s). The workmanship and materials are guaranteed by Longridge in the same terms and for the balance of the duration of any written body guarantee given by the manufacturer of the customer’s vehicle.
Longridge is committed to providing the highest possible customer care through the effective implementation and maintenance of a Collision Repair Association Quality Assurance Programme that enables us to:
• Continually look for improvements in the standards of service and products provided to customers.
• Implement efficiencies to the business that enable us to remain both competitive and profitable.
• Provide staff with the training, resources and environment to ensure that they perform to their best and contribute to the improvement of all aspects of our business.
• Provide a management framework that enables us to monitor and control our performance and meet the expectations of our customers.
• Comply with all laws and regulations relating to the industry in general and our business activities in particular.